The Powerbridge is a battery-free alternative for DC energy supply in a Piller UPS system. A vertically mounted flywheel and generator, the Powerbridge is designed to operate within a speed range of 3,600 to 1,500 rpm. The unit can deliver 8 seconds of ride-through at 2.4 MW load and proportionately longer ride-through at lesser loads. The highly reliable, easily maintainable Powerbridge is an environmentally clean source of back up power.
- 6 MJ, 16.5 MJ and 21 MJ energy storage available
- Bridging time of minutes possible during total power failures
- No air-conditioning required
- Defined, predictable charging states
- Parallel units are possible
- Largest available kinetic Energy Storage